We reserve the right to change these terms and if for any reason we make amendments to this policy, you will be informed by an update of this statement on our website. By using the site and Social Media you are accepting and consenting to the terms of the policy.
What we collect
When using Premier Glam, the Social Media, purchasing items or participating in any promotions or competitions linked to the sites and/or social media we may collect the following information:
- Information provided by the customer. When placing an order with us we will ask you for certain personal information that is required in order to process your order. We will ask for your name, delivery address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and payment method details. You may provide us with additional information when you make an account with us, fill in forms on the site or communicate with us on the Social Media – for example when you register for our newsletter updates and emails, when completing a returns form, when you complete forms to receive discount codes, student discount or offers, when you enter our competitions and other online promotions and when you engage in social media activities. If you are to take part in any of the above you may provide use with additional information such as details of your social media accounts and posts, your hobbies and interests, your photograph and other images. All information provided to us must be accurate and up to date. All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Information collected by us about you. When using the Sites and the Social Media we may obtain the following information about your usage of our website: details of your visits to the website. This may include products you viewed or searched for, download errors, page response time, location data, traffic data, IP address (automatically), web browser type, operating system and page interaction information such as clicks and scrolling. This information is used to help us develop and improve our website further.
What we do with the information
We use information in the following ways:
- Information provided by the customer. The data given to us will enable us to process and fulfill your order alongside notifying you with confirmation and/or any changes regarding your order. We may also notify you about site changes, our terms and conditions and our service. We may occasionally send you promotional emails regarding new products, offers and information about other goods and services we provide that we think you may find interesting. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by emailing our customer care team at . Information may also be used to interact with you using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (“Social Media Sites”). Data is also used for internal record keeping.
- Information collected by us about you. The data collected by us will be used to improve the Site and Social Media, ensuring content is displayed in the most effective way for you, your computer and other devices. Data will be used to manage the Sites and the Social Media alongside internal operations. These include research, testing, data analysis, troubleshooting and statistical and survey purposes. The data may also be used as part of making suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest.
Third party websites and services
Securing your data is something we take of high importance and so we adopt suitable data collection, storage and security measures in order to protect and secure all data collected online.
So you may be wondering what a actually cookie is (and it’s not the one you eat, sadly!). A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your browser on your computer. Cookies are basically used to help us provide you with a better website as it allows us to monitor pages that you use and don’t. Please note that a cookie does in no way allow us to access your computer or any information about you. Some other uses of Cookies are:
- Site functionality. For example – so that you can navigate our site, use specific features and proceed to the checkout at any time.
- Site analytics. These help us identify how our customers use the website, allowing us to then analyse this data so that we can make further improvements to our website.
- Site advertising. These cookies are used to market ads relevant to you as an individual. It does this by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
Premier Glam, Premier Drapers Ltd, 28 Lindon Street, Leicester, LE5 5EE
This document was last update on 04/08/2015.
The celebrities named or featured on www.premierglam.co.uk have not endorsed, recommended or approved the items offered on this site.